Made this dish for the 1st time on 25 Aug 2009. It’s a simple recipe and I liked it a lot. Will certainly make it again and again. 🙂
Adapted from the recipe by Lilian Chan
- 300g pork or chicken, sliced
- 1 big sweet yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp sugar (I used 1/2 tsp)
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- a little ground pepper
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- vegetable oil
|Prep time||20 mins|
|Cook time||10 mins|
|Total time||30 mins|
- Mix all marinade ingredients and sliced pork. Let it rest for 15 mins.
- Heat up wok, put in a little oil and stirfry marinated pork and onions quickly.
- When pork is cooked, serve with turmeric fried rice and vegetables.
Note: Turmeric fried rice is made with leftover cooked rice in leftover oil after cooking turmeric pork.
Rate this post if you like: