I love soup; any kind of light and clear (bouillon) soups.
Am running out of dried cuttlefish. Brought my supply over from M’sia – hmmm.. I guess I’ve gotta ask Mei Leng if she has some to spare me or I’ve got to wait till I go visit M’sia towards end of 2010 to get my supply. Well, never mind that..
- 1 huge white radish, peeled and cut into big chunks
- 1 piece dried cuttlefish, abt palm-sized
- 350g pork ribs, trimmed of excess fat
- 2l water
|Prep time||15 mins|
|Cook time||90 mins|
|Total time||105 mins|
- Marinate ribs with some salt for abt 10 mins and then rinse with water.
- Put dried cuttlefish and ribs in hot boiling water. Scoop away scum.
- Cook for abt 1 hr, then add in radish chunks. Cook for another 30 mins.
- Serve hot with white rice.
Heartwarming, healthy and delicious!!
Rate this post if you like: