What I had for brunch (breakfast+lunch=11am) today. A Marmite Ham Cheese Sandwich -> it was surprisingly delish and fulfilling..
I made the sandwich with:
- a little bit of Marmite
- 1 sandwich roll (or 2 pcs of light toast or any kind of fresh bread)
- 1 piece of cooked ham
- some grated cheese
- lettuce leave or a few slices of fresh tomatoes
- Spread a very thin layer of marmite on 1 side of roll (or 1 pc of toast or bread).
- Put ham on top of marmite and some grated cheese on top of ham.
- Either grill or microwave til cheese melts slightly.
- Enjoy while it’s still warm.. 🙂
Will surely make it again.. But I’ve still got a few other interesting recipes with Marmite as an ingredient to try out 1st..
Rate this post if you like: