Made another marmite sandwich again for brunch (breakfast+lunch=11am) today. This time, a Marmite Fishstick Sandwich.
I made the sandwich with:
- a little bit of Marmite
- 1 sandwich roll (or 2 pcs of light toast or any kind of fresh bread)
- 2 or 3 frozen fishsticks
- some grated cheese
- lettuce leave or a few slices of fresh tomatoes
- Prepare frozen fishsticks as per packet instructions.
- Spread a very thin layer of marmite on 1 side of roll (or 1 pc of toast or bread).
- Put fishsticks on top of marmite and some grated cheese on top of fishsticks .
- Either grill or microwave til cheese melts slightly.
- Enjoy while it’s still warm.
It was ok; not as nice as Marmite Ham Cheese Sandwich but passable good.. 😛
Rate this post if you like: