Nasi Goreng Kuning was made to accompany Lapis Ingris. It’s another recipe by Shirley Zecha. It’s also easy, simple and delish; smelled so good when it was being cooked and it’s a little spicy which we like.. 🙂
- 400 g cooked rice
- 3 cm turmeric, pounded
- 5 shallots, chopped finely
- 2 pis garlic, chopped finely
- 1 red chilli, pounded
- 4 green chillies, seeds removed and pounded
- 1/4 tbsp shrimp paste, roasted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning powder
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil (I used sunflower oil)
- Heat oil in a wok and fry turmeric, shallots, garlic, chillies and shrimp paste together for 5 mins.
- Add salt, chicken seasoning powder and cooked rice. Stirfry till even and serve hot.
This is really yummy.. 🙂
Rate this post if you like: