Chicken with Spring Onions & Ginger and a sprinkle of red chilli’s simple and easy to prepare and cook but yet delish. It would be something I would call a “ching” dish. Really good on a cold and rainy day served with steamed white rice.. 🙂
- 500g chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp shredded young ginger
- 2 stalks spring onion, cut into 2-3 cm lengths
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 sprigs coriander leaves, chopped (optional)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp chicken stock powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp rice wine (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp cornflour
- Marinate chicken with seasoning ingredients for abt 15 mins and place into a heatproof dish.
- Sprinkle over with ginger shreds, spring onions and red chilli.
- Steam over high heat for 20 mins or till chicken’s cooked through.
- Remove dish from heat and serve while still warm.
Rate this post if you like: