It’s really just frozen mixed vegetables and fresh sausage meatballs prepared with LKK Hot Sichuan Soupbase.. This is great when you need a quick way to making something hot, spicy with all the necessary greens and meat.. 😛
- 4 large fresh sausages (I used pork sausages), squeeze meat out into little balls
- 150g frozen mixed italian vegetables (e.g. broccoli, courgettes, paprika, onions, champignon, celery, green beans, carrots, etc)
- 1 packet LKK Hot Sichuan Soupbase
- 8-10 pcs fried tofu puffs, halved
- 1 large tomato, quartered and then halved
- 1 tbsp light soysauce
- 1 tbsp coconut milk powder – optional but this will make it creamier..
- 20-30g fresh white champignons or mushrooms, halved or quartered if large – optional
- Boil 1.2 litres water in a pot on medium heat. Add LKK soupbase and sausage balls.
- When it comes to boil, add mixed vegetables, tomato, tofu puffs, champignons and soysauce.
- Let it comes to a boil and then simmer hard for another 5 mins. Add while stirring in the coconut milk powder.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with either pasta or noodles or white rice.
Quickest and spicy delish healthy meal ever.. Enjoy.. 😛
Rate this post if you like: