Sweet Chilli Paprika Stirfry‘s made up on the spot coz we needed some veggie dish to go with my Marmite Chicken for dinner. A quick stirfry with some leftover ingredients from my fridge..
- ½ large onion, finely sliced
- ½ each of a red, green and yellow paprika (or capsicum), sliced
- ½-1 tbsp minced fresh red chilli *
- 1 clove garlic, minced *
- 1 tbsp sugarcane or brown sugar *
- seasoning, to taste
- ± 5 tbsp water
|Prep time||±10 mins|
|Cook time||±10 mins|
|Total time||±20 mins|
* can be replaced with 2-3 tbsp thai sweet chilli sauce, depending on spiciness level
- Heat a wok or pan on medium heat with a little oil.
- Put in onion and mixed paprika and stirfry for abt 3 mins.
- Add chilli, garlic and sugar and stir to mix, frying for another 2 mins.
- Add in water and let paprika mix braise for another 3-5 mins.
- Serve immediately.
A little spicy but delish, of course..
Rate this post if you like: