Just something easy and light; great to go with either freshly baked home-baked bread or as a side to some lovely fresh salad greens.. 🙂
- 135g tinned tuna flakes in water, drained
- 100g finely cubed potatoes
- 1 large onion, peeled and finely cubed
- 2 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp sriracha hot chilli sauce or chilli flakes
- salt & pepper, to taste
|Serves||4 as a side|
|Prep time||5 mins|
|Cook time||10 mins|
|Total time||15 mins|
- Heat oil in a pan on medium. Add onion and potatoes, stirfry till onion’s soft and potatoes are slightly crisp and golden.
- Add in flaked tuna, just to warm thru. Remove from heat and scoop all into a bowl.
- Then add in mayonnaise, chilli sauce with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir to mix well.
- Serve with sliced bread or as a side with some lovely fresh greens.. 🙂
Rate this post if you like: