Cheese Cupcakes – something quick and easy, I thought. Well, it was and we had some during our break from building the wooden fence between our neighbours’ and our back garden. Hard work but thought we deserved something fresh and warm from the oven. We gave a few to our neighbours and we had some with asparagus soup that evening.
Recipe from AnnCoo Journal
Makes 10-12 cupcakes
- 180g butter
- 130g sugar (I used 110g)
- 3 eggs
- 165g self-raising flour
- 90g grated cheddar cheese + 10g for sprinkling
- 1.5 tbsp full cream milk
- Preheat oven at 170C. Put cupcakes 10-12 cases into muffin tins.
- Beat butter, sugar and eggs together.
- Add in flour and whisk at low speed for a minute.
- Then add in grated cheese and milk. Whisk for 30 seconds.
- Use a rubber spatula and mix well. Scoop batter into cupcake cases.
- Bake for 25 mins till golden.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
Well, it was good but I’m not really a fan of anything sweet. I find the sweetness in these cheese cupcakes a little different and I always associate cheese with savoury.. 🙂
Verdict: Sorry, but I won’t make it again coz I’m not a fan of sweet stuff.. 🙁
Rate this post if you like: