Courgette & Minced Meat Stirfry came into existence coz we had a really large courgette from one of our recent harvest in our own little vege patch. So many different recipes came into my mind of how I can make it into a lovely meal.. Since I had some leftover mixed herbs oil sitting on my countertop, this recipe of mine came into conception.. 😛
- 460g courgette, halved, quartered, sliced into thick pieces
- 60g onion, halved, sliced thinly
- 100g white mushroom, sliced
- 60g carrots, halved, quartered, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- 2 tsp mixed Italian herbs
- 200g minced meat
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp cornflour
- a dash of pepper
- Marinate minced meat with 1 tbsp light soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornflour and pepper for at least 10 mins.
- Heat a deep wok with oil on medium heat. Add in herbs, then onions and stirfry for abt 2 mins.
- Add in minced meat, try to separate meat into little balls and stirfry for abt 5 mins. Add in garlic.
- Then add in courgettes and carrots, 2 tbsp light soy sauce and salt, stirring to mix all.
- Let courgette mince bubble for abt 8 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately with steamed white rice.
Rate this post if you like:
2 arguments are required, 1 given