Another delish deluxe coffee from The Golden Coffee Book.. We made it with cappucino chocolate coz I couldn’t find any supermarkets selling mocha chocolate. We would surely make this again if we manage to find some mocha chocolate. No matter, it was still a good cuppa.. 😛
Ingredients for 3 cups:
- 500 ml strong black coffee
- 50 g mocha chocolate
- a dash of salt
- sugar, to taste
- whipped cream, to taste
- Put coffee in a pan and stir still chocolate melts.
- Let mixture come back to the boil.
- Add a dash of salt and pour coffee into a pre-warmed thermos or can.
- Serve with sugar and whipped cream.
Rate this post if you like: