Runner Beans Omelette‘s about the same as Long Beans Omelette, which was something my mum frequently made for us. Well, I just harvested a big bunch of runner beans and yep, it was a very good replacement for long beans.. 🙂
- 3 eggs
- 100g runner beans, sliced finely
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced finely
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- a dash of pepper
- vegetable oil
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add light soy sauce and a dash of pepper and beat lightly.
- Heat a wok on medium high, add onion, garlic and beans. Add in salt, can be to taste. Stirfry quickly till onions are transparent and beans are cooked, abt 3-5 mins.
- Stir eggs a couple of times and add into wok, pour in a small circular motion to cover onion and beans.
- Let it sit for abt 2-3 mins, turn-over egg-beans-onion mixture and let it sit for another 2-3 mins to let mixture set a little.
- Then give omelette a little stir to break it up some and serve immediately.
We love it with plain steamed rice and lots of tomato ketchup..
Rate this post if you like: