- 225 g flour
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- 200 g butter, in blocks
- 1 egg, beaten
- 200 g cheddar, grated
- Preheat oven at 210C. Lightly grease 2 baking trays with melted butter.
- Sieve flour, chilli powder, garlic salt and paprika powder in a bowl. Mix de butter and flour with fingertops till mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- Add in egg and cheese and mix well till a cohesive dough. Knead dough on a floured surface into a ball. Wrap dough with plastic foil and leave in fridge for at least 20 mins.
- Roll de dough into a flat piece of 3 mm on a floured surface. Make little stars (with a star cookie cutter) of 6 cm.
- Put on baking tray with a little space in between stars. Bake in oven for abt 10-12 mins till golden brown.
- Leave to cool on baking tray for abt 2 mins before serving. Or cool completely keeping them in an airtight container.
Rate this post if you like:
2 arguments are required, 1 given