- 300g aubergines, quartered lengthwise, cut into 3-5cm pieces (if u can get it, use Asian aubergines)
- 3 medium-sized shallots, peeled, halved and sliced finely
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red chilli, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp fish or light soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- a dash of pepper
- some courgettes slices, optional
|Prep time||10 mins|
|Cook time||±20 mins|
|Total time||±30 mins|
- Heat oil in a wok on medium heat.
- Add in shallots and garlic. Stirfry for abt 2-3 mins, or till shallots are translucent and garlic is lightly browned.
- Add in aubergines, mix with shallots and garlic, stirring occasionally for at least 5-8 mins till aubergines are almost cooked.
- Add in courgettes (if using), fish or light soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Mix and stirfry further for abt 3-5 mins. Serve immediately.
Rate this post if you like: