Baked Sweet Soy & Paprika Wings – an extremely simple straightforward oven-baked recipe which will also be delish bbq-ed.. 🙂
- 1.2kg chicken wings, mid-joint
- 1.5 tbsp runny honey
- 2 tbsp paprika or cayenne powder
- 6 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- Mix honey, paprika powder, light soy sauce and thyme in a large bowl.
- Add wings and mix well with marinate. Cover bowl and leave to marinate in fridge for at least 30 mins or overnite.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Line a baking tray with aluminium foil and lay wings in 1 layer on top of it.
- Bake in oven for 40 mins till golden and cooked. (Marinate juice can be served apart as dipping sauce or keep to become sauce to be used another time.)
- Serve as appetizer, snack or part of a main dish. 🙂
Slightly sweet, slightly salty with a light hint of paprika and thyme.. 🙂
Rate this post if you like: