My parents had given us abt 750g of real Vietnamese coffee bought when they went on a tour to Laos with a 1-day tour over the border to Vietnam, some months ago. They know that Dunster and I love coffee and that we would love Vietnamese coffee as well.. How well they know us.. 🙂
Vietnamese Iced Coffee‘s sweet and always made fresh with the help of a special coffee maker. Lovely taste and cooling after a delish spicy meal..
- 2-4 tbsp finely blended Vietnamese coffee (or any dark coffee)
- 2-4 tbsp sweet condensed milk
- 2 cups boiled hot water
- 1 cup coffee ice cubes *
- Vietnamese coffee maker **
- Put 2 tbsp (or add more for a sweeter flavour) sweet condensed milk in a coffee mug and put coffee maker on top of mug..
- Put coffee in coffee maker, pour hot water over coffee in coffee maker and leave to drip.
- Stir dripped coffee well.
- Drink coffee either warm or cooled (with ice cubes) with some sweet cookies. Enjoy!
* Prepare coffee, leave to cool and pour into ice cube container. Leave in freezer till frozen.
** If Vietnamese coffee maker’s not available, use an expresso maker instead.
It’s really good; cooling but leaving a delish, deep coffee aftertaste in the mouth..
Rate this post if you like: