My Smoked Salmon Mousse’s adapted partly from watching BBC’s James Martin and Mary Berry cooking programmes and partly my own take. It’s not totally smooth and blended but has little pieces of smoked salmon running thru.
Preparation Time: 15 mins; Makes 250g
- 300g smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp crème fraiche
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Cut up all smoked salmon roughly.
- Put 200g chopped salmon and crème fraiche into a blender and blend into paste.
- Add in lemon juice with salt and pepper, to taste and give it 2-3 short burst in blender.
- Add in dill and rest of salmon and give mix another 2-3 short burst in blender.
- Serve with melba toast or crackers or even in sandwiches with cucumber with be good.
- Keep in airtight container in fridge, for upto 5 days.
Rate this post if you like: