These Tom Yum Chicken Wings are slightly spicy and crispy. Easy and straightforward to make as they were baked in the oven with almost no oil at all, only its own. Juicy and tender on the inside; crispy on the outside.
- 500g chicken wings, mid-joint
- 1½ tbsp tom yum paste
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ cup corn flour
- Mix tom yum paste and water together.
- Marinate chicken wings in paste mixture for abt 4 hrs or overnite would be better.
- Put cornflour in a plate and coat chicken one by one on both sides with flour.
- Allow chicken to rest on lightly greased wire rack or baking parchment for abt 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200C.
- Lightly spray/brush on some oil on top of wings.
- Bake wings for 20-25 mins or until golden brown and crisp, turning halfway.
- Serve immediately.
Rate this post if you like: