Crumbly Peanut Butter Cookies is exactly what it is; full of peanut butter, soft and really good. 🙂
Source: Martha Steward’s Everyday Food, March 2004
Prep: 20 mins; Total Time: 45 mins; Yield: Makes 48
- 1½ cups crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) softened unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour, (spooned and leveled)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat peanut butter, sugar, and butter until smooth.
- Beat in egg. Gradually add flour mixture, beating to combine.
- Pinch off dough by the tablespoon; roll into balls.
- Place 5cm apart on parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Using a fork, press balls in a crisscross pattern, flattening to a 2cm thickness.
- Press cookies, rotating halfway through, until lightly golden, 18-22 mins.
- Cool cookies on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
It is rather large pieces, so I would recommend 1 tsp of dough instead of 1 tbsp of dough
Rate this post if you like: