Serves 4; Preparation time 30 mins; Cooking time 1.5 hrs
- 700g chicken thigh fillet (or chicken pcs), cut into chunks
- 2 large yellow onions, peeled, halved & finely sliced
- 3 potatoes, peeled, cut into small chunks
- 2 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 100ml water
- 3 tsp salt or to taste
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
Ingredients to be blended into paste:
- 2 medium red onions, peeled, roughly cut
- 15-20 pcs dried chillies, deseeded & soaked for 10 mins in hot water, cut into smaller pcs
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- Heat oil on medium fire.
- Put in sliced onions and fry till fragrant, abt 10 mins.
- Add in chicken, potatoes and chilli paste. Stir to mix and cook for abt 10 mins.
- Add in tomato puree, tomatoes and water and let it simmer on low heat for abt 45 mins.
- Add in salt and stir till well mixed.
- Once chicken and potatoes are cooked, dish up and serve with white rice.
Rate this post if you like:
2 arguments are required, 1 given